Payment for places must be made on completion of the booking form, please use your child's name as the reference.
New - Government Tax Free Childcare
Please supply us with your reference number
-- Child Care Vouchers --
-- Squirrel Club ParentPay --
-- Government Tax Free Vouchers --
-- BACS Your Lifestyle (Midlands Ltd) --
(Sort Code: 40-21-17 Accn : 21418742)
These are the only payment options we accept. Club does not accept cash or cheques.
Please use the correct bank account as shown for BACS payments.
Please also read the sections on extra fees that may be incurred for lateness, booking changes, cancellations, school trips and also details of restrictions due to illness.
Payment by 12 months standing order
- We would like to remind all existing and new parents that intend to use our 12 month standing order payment option that the first payment was due on August 1st 2018.
- Payment details HSBC Sort Code: 40-21-17 Account Number: 21418742.
- Parents please note if your child/children require breakfast it is served between 8-8:15am.
- Breakfast is 30p/day or is included with the 7:30 to school start session price.
- Payment must be made in advance using Bacs or Parent Pay and clearly stated what the payment is for. No CASH will be accepted.
- If payment is not made breakfast will not be avaliable.
|AM Early Session (7:30am to school start)||£8.25|
|AM Early Session (8:00am to school start)||£4.50|
|PM Session 1 (3:30 to 5:00pm)||£8.50|
|PM Session 2 (5:00 to 5:30pm)||+ £4.00|
|PM Session 3 (5:30 to 6:00pm)||+ £4.00|
|Full Day Care (8:00am to 6:00pm)||£28.00|
|AM Session (8:00am to 3:00pm)||£23.00|
|PM Session (11:00am to 6:00pm)||£23.00|
After School Lateness
If you will be late collecting your child please call Squirrel Club Land line before 6pm on 0121 675 8298.
A charge of £5 per each 15mins will be accrued and must be paid via ParentPay with reference 'Lateness'.
A staff member will wait for you to collect your child/ren from the main school reception.
Changes to bookings will incur an admin fee of £20.
To receive a credit or refund for cancelling a session we require a minimum of 1 weeks notice.
If your child is not attending club due to a school trip, failure to inform club will result in a charge for the first pm session.
Booking Amendments/ Cancellations
All amendments and cancellations must now be confirmed by email.
Your child's well being is paramount, if we consider your child needs to be collected due to illness we will contact you.
Sickness and Diarrhoea
If your child has been ill we ask that they do not attend club for at least 48hrs to prevent spreading any infection. Thank you.
- Club telephone (during Club hours): 0121 675 8298
- Head Office: 0121 353 3336
- Suzanne Bullock (Proprietor): 07850 269574